Wednesday, August 25, 2010

SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

What is the deal with people who eat with their mouths open? I mean, come on! Who needs to see what the heck you're putting into your mouths. Really, this thing not only annoys the hell out of me..it freaking grosses me out to the point of vomit! 
The worst thing is..these people don't even feel the least bit embarrassed..It's unbelievable how absolutely revolting it is the way they proudly show off the food going through the process of being chewed..and when you try to ignore looking at them so that you won't gag on your own vomit when you see the pieces of food, including saliva, flying out of his/her mouth onto your plate of food, your drink and all sorts of direction on the table including all over their faces and up their noses..they still insist on having a flipping conversation with you on the table! 
It's like chomp, chomp, chomp..bla, bla, bla..chomp, chomp, chomp..AHHHHHHHH!!!!SHUT YOUR FREAKING MOUTH! Coz I'm gonna freaking kick your face – food and all!
Just when you think the nightmare is over, they start picking their teeth with their fingers (the same finger that was exploring the insides of their noses just moments ago) and flicking chunks of pieces of food everywhere! 
I could maybe understand if they were children but NO..they are mature, well educated (of course without any class what-so-ever to me)...I have to eat my food up as quickly as possible and leave because they make me sick! After that, I never ever eat with them ever again! YUK! PHOOY! Didn't their parents ever teach them any manners? Oh, wait a minute..their parents probably are the same too! No wonder. Sad thing is that they actually think it's funny or that it's "normal". Not knowing that other people (civilized ones at least) look down upon them.
Same goes for me, no matter how educated or how freaking rich you are, if you eat like you've never eaten before..you are nothing but a vile piece of low class disgusting shit! I feel so sorry for the people who have to kiss these people..but then again..gross people only attract gross people. So I say - they deserve each other – but then it's people like us who has to suffer, coz they produce more gross people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment